30 de novembro de 2006

Buried bones






So you could take all this craziness out of me
Ask what you love me for
Well, I dont mean to laugh,

But if you know all this
You must be half-way there
Well, like that drift tonight, you wont know as it falls from you
Turn around and its winter, darling
Look in the mirror and it wont be you
So youre an old, old dog

Youve been around the block
So many times
And its the same old turns
Same old feel straight down the line
Yeah, I can love you
Grab that leash and drag you to a place youd never know
I know where my bones are buried
May take me a while, but Id find my way home

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

traduçao:
arrebatemento.

Anónimo disse...

beauty off the record.
gosto do que escreves.

Anónimo disse...

sente-se algo de verdadeiramente genuíno no post off the record.
aquece.