21 de outubro de 2008

I Know Thats Not Really You



All your hopeless words
They drag you around like the frost
Down to all the bridges and bibles you burned
Down the roads where you were always lost

I know that’s not really you

Your magic power is to disappear
That’s all you left me in your will
It’s the only blessing you don’t fear
The only prayer God is sure to fill

I know that’s not really you

The fistfuls of ashes you use
To Halloween your true face
Remember it - it’s the one you never use
The one where the poison in your heart has no place

I know that’s not really you

The people you know are proud to be cruel
Prisoners to the harm that they always do
They laugh at you
They laugh at you
Until you stop loving

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

muitas saudades do meu mark eitzel, abandonado, cheio de pó e esquecido no baú.

ainda me faz levantar os pés do chão e ganas de "destruir" bares.

And outside this bar there's no one alive
Outside this bar how does anyone survive
Together you and me you know we'll never destroy this world
C'mon baby I wish we could destroy this world
Outside this bar
Together you and me turn this quiet night into silence
Together we'll turn this love into violence