12 de maio de 2007

Chaiyya Chaiyya Bollywood Joint



[first lines]
Dalton Russell: My name is Dalton Russell. Pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself. I've told you my name: that's the Who. The Where could most readily be described as a prison cell. But there's a vast difference between being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison. The What is easy: recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery. That's also the When. As for the Why: beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple... because I can. Which leaves us only with the How; and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vikram Walia: Fuckin' tired of this shit. What happened to my fuckin' civil rights? Why can't I go anywhere without being harassed? Get thrown out a bank, I'm a hostage, I get harassed. I go to the airport, I can't go through security without a random selection. Fuckin' random, my ass.
Keith Frazier: I bet you can get a cab though.
Vikram Walia: I guess that's one of the perks.

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

só respondo na presença do meu advogado.

Anónimo disse...

manofsky, acho q gostas desta...?

Anónimo disse...

então, vai lá chamá-lo, fáxabor!!!

Anónimo disse...

O rapaz que canta esta música tem moooontes delas deste estilo.
Mas esta é a que se destaca, sem dúvida.
Muito gira!