16 de maio de 2007

Joanna Newsom - Emily



Foto de Katja Faith

Let us go! Though we know it's a hopeless endeavor
The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined and hold us close forever
Though there is nothing would help me come to grips with a sky that is gaping and yawning
There is a song I woke with on my lips as you sailed your great ship towards the morning

Come on home, the poppies are all grown knee-deep by now
Blossoms all have fallen, and the pollen ruins the plow
Peonies nod in the breeze and while they wetly bow, with
Hydrocephalitic listlessness ants mop up-a their brow

And everything with wings is restless, aimless, drunk and dour
The butterflies and birds collide at hot, ungodly hours
And my clay-colored motherlessness rangily reclines
Come on home, now! All my bones are dolorous with vines

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

gostaste?

;)

Anónimo disse...

eu? gostei!!!! simsenhorapoisclaroquesimmadame!!!
e "cat power" rosa ja passou por aqui?? vai passar??? ou nem por isso...
pronto aceito este comentario foi assim ao estilo de discos pedidos... é foleiro eu sei... upppsss sorry... fui

Anónimo disse...

ja estou na estrada!

;)

Anónimo disse...

ó minha querida milinhas....

soa-me mt bem, mas como é novidade pra mim, tenho que ouvir mais.

embrenhar-me.

aliás, a voz ne me é nada estranha, mas como nunca decoro nomes, passou-me ao lado.