12 de maio de 2007

Fat Freddy's Drop




I sit and watch you from my window lady
I see you giving yourself away,
I see the ground catch at your feet
I see the sweet signs of defeat
Sweet lady, sweet lady, sweet lady

And then you turn to me instinctively
Just like you're checking if you're alone

Then like a reflex from my mind
I fall away into the background
Like a shadow on the wall
Shadow on the wall

See I've got nothing left to loose
I think it's time I change my view

Just like a king in his lonely kingdom
Like a ruler who had no rules
See I've got nothing left to lose
I think its time i change my view

I got nothing left to loose
Like a bum who never had no shoes
Walking these streets, deep and dark as night
I wanna love I don't wanna fight
I wanna love I don't wanna fight, yeah yeah









Fat Freddy's Drop

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

demora a arrancar, mas depois...

what ever you feel, whaoo, yeah its good!

Anónimo disse...

oba!

Anónimo disse...

delicioso dub.