23 de maio de 2007

Missing My Son - Orphans I



(...)
And uh, and he gives me the total and he says: "That'll be four hundred and seventy nine dollars." Uh... and I said: "Well, how is that possible! I've only got a little tuna fish, and uh some skimmed milk, and uh mustard and a loaf of bread..." He goes: "Well, well you're also paying for the groceries for your mother. She uh, told me you'd take care of the bill for her." And I said: "Well, wait a minute! That's not my mother!" And he says: "Well I distinctly heard her say as she left the store "Bye son!" and you said "Bye mom!" and so what are you trying to say here, uh..." I said: "Well, JESUS!" And I looked out into the parking lot and she was just getting into her car. And I ran out there. And she was just closing the door, and she had a little bit of her leg sticking out of the door and she was pulling away and I grabbed her leg and I started PULLING it! Just the way... I'm pulling yours...

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

já sei, tozta... que seria de mim sem ti?

Anónimo disse...

eu arriscaria dizer que o tom está com os copos...
excelente!

Anónimo disse...

Tom Waitts... meu dEUS, que foste tu fazer; tenho de ir buscar esta proposta tripla. Excelente o Blue Valentines - é o álbum que mais me toca. Beijos ***

Anónimo disse...

panoramix para ti também, rosinha!!